England & Wales CPD
Wiseradviser can help you to keep up-to-date, broaden your knowledge and progress in your career.
We provide a range of training and resources for continued professional development (CPD). Regular new additions give new and experienced advisers a valuable way to enhance their knowledge.
- Quick e-learning courses covering hot topics
- Webinars with interviews with experts from related industries
- Case study exercises to explore how to apply what you learn on course.
Other CPD for money advisers
Conferences hosted by Citizens Advice, AdviceUK, and the Institute of Money Advisers (IMA) provide opportunities to discuss developments in the sector, network, and catch up with old friends.
They also bring together people from outside the free-to-client advice sector such as representatives from government bodies and commercial organisations, helping to build connections and work together. Visit these organisations’ websites to find out when the next conference is happening and what is on the agenda.
Money Advice Groups
There are many groups of money advisers meeting across the UK. They provide a local forum for information exchange between advisers and for continuing professional development.
Meetings often include:
- Speakers such as creditors, local / central government policy makers or membership organisation reps
- Training or short presentations on an aspect of money advice such as DROs or charging orders
- Social policy issues
- Updates on money advice developments
- Open forum for case discussion or new areas of law