Posted January 24, 2023
As living costs continue to rise, gas and electricity arrears will become an issue for an increasing number of people. This webinar will include recent developments in this subject area and will cover:
- Obligations on fuel suppliers in relation to payment of arrears
- Disconnection by suppliers
- Deductions from benefit for the payment of ongoing supplies and arrears
- Installation of pre-payment meters and remote switching of smart meters to pre-payment mode
- Self-disconnection via pre-payment meters
- Ofgem’s recent reviews on how fuel suppliers are dealing with customers who are struggling to pay bills and how they are treating customers in vulnerable situations.
To watch on demand log in to wiseradviser.org.